Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Will I ever get back to shed/studio/shed?



So, it has been a long time since I have been in the shed/studio/shed making beads and I have to say I am slightly nervous about switching on that torch again.  I have been incredibly busy over the last year and had to put the beads on hold … but I have really missed disappearing out to my shed and making a few glassy creations.  



I sat down with my daughter the other evening and we sat at the kitchen table making earrings together and it set off so many ideas … oh the beads I could make …. I spent the weekend out in shed/studio/shed cleaning out all the spiders and preparing my work space ready for action.



The first bead I will make is one of my signature implosion beads and then who knows where the inspiration will take me.  Should I set to work with a colour scheme in mind or just go with the flow?  I don't know …. I shall melt the glass, let it flow and see what happens.  One thing I do know is that it will be great to get back out there!

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hypersmash.com