Thursday, September 20, 2012

Bead Magazine - Issue 41


They seek me here ....
They seek me there ....
I'm turning up nearly everywhere .......





I popped into my local branch of WH Smith to pick up a copy with my eldest son.  He was so proud that Mum was in a magazine.  It was lovely!  He wants me to teach him how to make beads so that he can write in a magazine too. 

So what else is in this month's issue that may tempt me, I hear you ask?

Well it is jam packed with projects.  There is a polymer clay kaleidoscope cane heart, a hand knotted bead cuff (that I must admit I am going to have a go at), a swarovski crystal pendant .... what girl doesn't like a little bit of sparkle! ..... A Copper Clay leafy necklace that looks fantastic and more ...... so much more .....

Really you need to take a look for yourself!

Here are some photographs of my handmade lampwork beads that were featured in the magazine!

Sarah xx

1 comment:

  1. I love the flower bead. I want to purchase it and others like it in Nv 15 2012 if you have More???

    Congrats on the magazine.. how exciting. What month and issue is it? I would like to buy a copy of it. I hope it is available in the USA. I love working with polymer too. I'm disabled and shake to much to create glass. I'm in awe of what amazing work you do with glass. So glad I found you.

    Kimberly .. www.kimisjewelryandgifts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hypersmash.com