Monday, December 3, 2012

A Journey through Love!


You send my heart all a flutter!
 

 

Love ..... falling in love ...... being in love ..... falling out of love ..... unloved!  Love accompanies us on our journey through life and can take many different forms.  Somewhere deep within my subconscious I have been exploring this journey through my art work ....
 
When you first fall in love it is all consuming and sends your heart all a flutter .... Quite by accident I stumbled across turning an implosion bead into a lampwork heart focal bead!  Ideas have been ransacking my brain ... no taking over all of my thoughts of how this can be developed further ... Valentines Day preparations are already taking place in the land of Shed/Studio/Shed .... watch this space as they say. 
 
So let me take you on a visual journey of Love!
 
Intense : Queen of Hearts!
 

Pure Decadence!



Love Flies!




Darkness (Confused).

Complicated!



Wisp (Fragile Heart).



Christmas Sparkle (New Hope).




Spring, fresh, Summer Love!


 
Plain and Simple : True Love!




I have lots more hearts waiting in the wings ..... many more ideas to be explored!
 
Some of these hearts are available to purchase either in my shop on Etsy ..................
............................................................ or as jewellery on Wow Thank You!
 
Sarah xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hypersmash.com