Sunday, February 17, 2013

Blue Challenge Results!

Watercolour Implosion Bead - My Signature Beads.
 
Here are some of the beads I made as part of my Monday Glass Challenge.  I might let it run on for another week because I have really enjoyed making the implosion beads and whilst I am in the mood I really want to make some more.
 
Hope you enjoy having a look at my work this week.  None of the beads have been listed on etsy yet but if you keep an eye on facebook and twitter, I will notify you when they are! 

Lots of bright blue lentil beads.

Front view of a Watercolour Implosion Bead.



One of my blue lampwork implosion hearts.
 
Dark Blue Implosion Flower with a couple of ribbon beads.


Blue Blossom Lentils


Sarah xx
www.beadscrumptious.co.uk
www.hypersmash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hypersmash.com