Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sea Breeze!


This week I have continued to progress with my coastal inspired series of beads using new designs I developed whilst at the torch.  I wanted the designs to be more organic and to let the glass flow.  I have found that sometimes I become so obsessed with every dot being exactly the same size and shape and every design being practically perfect, that it can completely stifles any creativity.  So, for my new lampwork bead sets I have explored my creativity and have let the designs develop naturally!




I have really enjoyed making these beads.  Sometimes I think you have to just let yourself go and be free at the torch to express yourself without any constraints!  There are so many ideas whizzing around in my head as I am making these beads...it is fantastic!  The designs are endless, every bead I make is completely different and totally unique.  I do feel a little guilty about abandoning the polymer clay at the moment but I think some of designs may be transferable....




I need to make a few sets for my jewellery range.  I have so many ideas to explore further..... different designs, different colour combinations ..... the list is endless....

These beads can be found in my shop on Etsy - Beadscrumptious on Etsy!
It would be lovely if you took the time to have a look at my beads and maybe clicked a few of your favourites!  Thank you....

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hypersmash.com